20 March 2008

Bay State Parent Awards

So I didn't win any individual awards, but it was still nice to be mentioned in the list of writers who contributed to Bay State Parent Magazine's overwhelming success in this year's national Parenting Publication Awards. Scroll down and you'll see my name (along with blogging buddy Kate M. Jackson) mentioned in several categories, including Overall Reporting, General Excellence and two special section awards (The Think Pink Guide-Oct. 2007, in which my story on breast cancer survivor and WCVB news reporter Kelly Tuthill appeared, and the Dreams Do Come True Arts Guide-Sept. 2007 where two stories I wrote on Stoughton mom and singer/songwriter Lori McKenna and mom/rocker group HRT appeared.)

2 comments:

Ari Herzog said...

Does this mean congratulations are in order, or not?

Nice to see you here, by the way; saw you linked off Gillian's new online . This is odd as I thought I found all the Nbpt blogs via both blogsearch.google.com and technorati. Guess nothing's perfect.

Michelle said...

I guess a hardy pat on the shoulder would do. :)

Thanks for looking!